The Game With The Zombies The Game With The Zombies

Lol what a game, didn't even credit me for the intro music and voice acting in this game..tsk tsk xD still give it a 5 though, because I couldnt make it xD

larrynachos responds:

Some people you just can't impress, I tell ya. XD

Adventure Story Adventure Story

At first, I really liked this game. A LOT. I had a few bugs along the way but it was fine I played through them, I beat every level except for the boss rush and I got all the coins and the treasure except I don't have the achievements for those for some reason. Guess I have to beat the boss rush. But gosh dangit the time trials are IMPOSSIBLE with the jumps bugging out. The jump bug has more than quadrupled since the beginning of the game and its insane and its horrible. Falling through platforms, sometimes spawning in the void, jumping past things, sometimes I even jump attack and I end up in places I shouldn't even be on some levels. This game has a great concept and I want to finish it so bad, but I just cant, its really stupid. I'm very upset and disappointed now. It was like a sweet candy that ended up leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I have always loved this game! I keep coming back to play it too. I just started it on this account and I got 37336.3ft with no upgrades except the rock pack, which probably isnt that great, but I feel pretty great about it xD

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Very hard game, not worth playing through again and not using saves, or not getting hit that's for SURE.

Slippery controls, jumping frogs with too big of a hitbox, overuse of arrows in close proximity (though the arrows were not SO bad after awhile), slow fire rate on the daggers, plus the dagger hitbox was too small causing a lot of wasted time just trying to hit single enemies.

Overall the more items you got, the easier the game became end was one of the easier parts of this game. The boss attack pattern was really easy to learn just like from a metroid game (hence part of the metroidvania gameplay) I liked the game although I didn't love it, it was good but I definitely got too angry playing it for it to become enjoyable. great graphics and good music though.

AdventureIslands responds:

Enemies have much smaller hitboxes than their actual graphics. I think the problem was that you were trying to rush too much.

Clearing the game with no saves and deaths is mostly just for bragging rights.

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

I love the game, but I don't understand, am I currently able to get all of the achievements? I know there's a lot of blocked walls but I cant seem to find any secrets, I beat the game already, but maybe I haven't played enough. I suppose I'll find out.